Welcome to Kapooka Early Childhood Centre Inc.
“Our Centre is a hidden treasure for children”
A Community Based Preschool for Children Not-For-Profit
- We are ideally located in the small Defence village of Kapooka, a short 8 minute drive from Central Wagga Wagga.
- Our Centre provides a friendly and nurturing, educational, play-based learning environment.
- Our educators are dedicated, experienced and highly trained professionals.
- Our educator to child ratio’s exceed regulatory requirements.
- Our spacious, well shaded, natural outdoor play area is set on ½ an acre.
- Our tranquil, rural location fosters relationships with native bird and wildlife.
- We care for our residential pets – ‘Mr Boots and Henny Penny’, mottled Pekin chickens.
- Family and community participation is encouraged and valued.
- Our Centre is open to all members of the community. (You do not have to be a Defence member to utilize our preschool)
- We are conveniently located right next door to the Kapooka Public School and adjacent to the Kapooka Community Centre.
- We provide low and affordable fees ranging from $25 to $34* per day.
- CCB Registered Care Rebate is available for eligible families.
- We offer extended hours from 8.30am to 4.00pm.
- All money raised is re-invested into your child’s high quality education and care.
- Feel free to visit and enjoy a play at our beautiful preschool.
"We strive to provide early childhood education and care excellence."
*Fees may be subject to variation